Sales Development Representative - UK and Ireland
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaSales
As a Sales Development Representative at Qualifyze, you will help us convince new customers in the UK and Irish markets to outsource the qualification of their suppliers to us. Our service fits all different company sizes, from the smallest pharma companies up to the biggest names that everyone (even if not working in pharma) knows.
This means that with your support we will ensure a safe supply chain for our customers, which ultimately means that all the drugs and medicine that each one of us has to take from time to time are as clean and as safe as possible. One example for this is the Covid 19 vaccine where we made sure that the ingredients were produced in a clean and safe way so that our customers could manufacture that vaccine safely to help people all around the world.
WHAT QUALIFYZE CAN OFFER YOU
100% flexible, work from home or from one of our offices when you choose to, so that you can get to know your colleagues personally.
An option to work from anywhere abroad for up to three months per year.
A very competitive salary including base salary and commission.
Hyper growth startup with the goal to become the first unicorn in the auditing industry, 15 Million USD in funding received in our Series A financing round in November 2021.
A multicultural, young and dynamic team that values impact over effort and that has always valued a sleeves up mentality over an impeccable CV.
Modern co-working space in the heart of Barcelona (with the flexibility to work remotely).
An international working environment characterized by a great company spirit and an open feedback culture.
HOW YOU WILL BE PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
- You will be a key part of the Sales Team, as establishing relationships with new customers is crucial for our long-term sales process and company success. Interaction with the team will be necessary to identify valuable leads and integrate suppliers into our network.
Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches.
Qualifying the leads during a phone call (making sure that they meet all the requirements we are looking for in clients), engaging them and scheduling them for further consultations on the account director’s calendar.
Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that Qualifyze provides.
Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in our CRM (HubSpot).
Acquire an expert knowledge of the auditing industry and Qualifyze.
Work closely with the Operations and Quality team members to assure excellent service delivery.
- You have a proven track record as an SDR with at least 1 year of experience in B2B Sales.
- You have excellent verbal and communication skills in English. We also value fluency in any Scandinavian language.
- You have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- You enjoy speaking to new people and opening a conversation and getting people interested in what you’re pitching.
- You are equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- You are a hard-working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence.
- You are highly organized and dedicated to keeping track of all leads and managing follow-ups.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and like being hands-on.
- Industry knowledge in pharma or chemistry is a plus, but not essential.