Growth Marketing Manager
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaMarketing
Founded in September 2017, Qualifyze is the fastest growing 3rd party audit provider in the world. Our success builds on a one-of-a-kind digital audit platform that connects the most important stakeholders of the pharmaceutical industry: manufacturers, suppliers, and auditors. With Qualifyze, customers can solve their audit demand 100% digitally and benefit from instant pricing and high-quality audit reports. The goal is to grow into the most used audit marketplace in the world, while making supply chains more transparent and efficient. Therefore, we are constantly looking for people to join our dynamic and multicultural team of competent and motivated professionals. If you want to be part of our success story, we would love to hear from you!
About this role:
The Growth marketing manager is part of the growth team, you will work with the brand & content manager and the head of marketing.
You’ll be responsible for the lead generation strategy and any initiative that can help us develop and build sustainable growth. To achieve this, you'll be working closely with the sales team, enabling them to meet their objectives.
- Lead the digital presence (SEO, Email campaigns, and paid channels).
- Find opportunities to grow across multiple channels. Conduct data analysis and actively research in order to find revenue growth opportunities.
- Prepare campaigns to help us drive revenue: analyze, test, measure, and repeat in close collaboration with our sales team. Create workflows and campaigns.
- Generate new ideas to find content and formats that will speak to our audience.
- Proactively find opportunities to grow, work closely with sales and product to set new initiatives, and optimize our product and website.
- Finalize the tracking on our website, and build compelling reporting to follow our performance.
- Improve conversion through the marketing funnel and improve the quality of the leads.
- Optimize our website to provide the best customer experience along with creating an efficient lead generation strategy.
- Influence, and educate colleagues on the benefits of marketing in our industry.
What you can expect from us:
- Be part of a hyper-growth start-up redefining how supplier qualification in pharma will be done
- Support and help in making you an integral part of the Marketing team
- Innovative and fast-growing company, strong emphasis on a positive intercultural environment and diversity culture
- International working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Steep learning curve that is supported by excellent professional development opportunities
- Responsibility from the start on
- People empowerment, stakeholder centricity and feedback obsession
- 3 to 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably on demand generation (high growth, scaling business, SaaS)
- Experience with referral campaigns
- Hands-on experience / Action-driven
- Analytical skills
- You have experience working with various teams, from sales to product teams
- Proficient with Hubspot, Google Analytics
- Good English verbal and writing skills, any other languages spoken is a plus
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in regulated industry
- German and/or other languages
Only applications and CVs submitted in English will be considered.