Financial Controlling Manager
Germany, Hessen, Frankfurt am MainFinance
As a Financial Controlling Manager, you will make a fundamental difference towards excellence in how we steer our business by deep diving into our budgets, performance, and reporting for future success. You combine expertise and curiosity, in-depth accounting expertise and business comprehension. You bring transparency in where and how teams across Qualifyze are spending money and support allocating funds to grow faster and larger.
This opportunity sits on the young entrepreneurial Finance Team of a hypergrowing organization, where you will get much responsibility from day one and build lasting processes and structures hand-in-hand with our Head of Finance.
HOU YOU WILL BECOME PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
You will take responsibility for our operative cost controlling (verifying expenses, workforce planning, etc.), plan-actual analyses, and then commenting on the group's monthly financial statements following HGB principles.
You will implement and manage cost center structure, cost allocation, and accrual process to align external financial and internal management reporting.
You will establish and maintain clear budgeting, controlling, and reporting processes and guidelines.
You will support senior management and budget owners in their decision-making processes by preparing and analyzing monthly budgets and performance review meetings.
You will develop, maintain, and constantly improve performance indicators to support operational performance in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
You will drive the implementation of an FP&A tool that allows management to oversee their budgets in detail and plan resources according to past performance and individual performance indicators.
You will develop and maintain rolling forecasts and scenarios of revenue and KPIs.
You will establish, automate and produce insightful management and investor communication aligned with our monthly accounting reporting.
You will also cooperate with our tax advisor in a number of matters (e.g., transfer pricing, auditing, legal, taxes, annual audit, consolidation of financial statements).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Be part of an innovative and fast-growing company with a positive intercultural environment and diverse culture, redefining how supply chains in pharma are managed.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to join early a growing Finance Team and to build an outstanding Controlling and FP&A Team.
- Grow with us through shared knowledge with our team of experts coming from prominent companies in a B2B business environment.
- Find occasions and support to express yourself professionally by building ambitious and interesting projects.
- Work in a young and dynamic team with a great company spirit characterized by reliability, customer-oriented thinking, creativity, pragmatism, open communication, and feedback culture.
- Modern working spaces in the heart of Frankfurt and Barcelona.
You have good language skills, both verbal and written, in German and English.
You are a controlling professional with a strong interest in financial and operational metrics, processes and the overall company strategy.
You have at least two years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A, preferably in an international B2B environment
You have good knowledge of HGB accounting principles.
You are experienced in cost budgeting processes.
You are experienced in MS Excel. Knowledge of reporting tools is an asset, especially Tableau.
You are knowledgeable in financial and performance reporting, and cash flow monitoring and forecasting.
You take ownership and are eager to expand your knowledge and grow personally assuming more responsibilities.
You are comfortable discussing and implementing strategic and operational projects with a range of stakeholders.