Accounts Receivables Specialist
Barcelona, Catalunya [Cataluña], Spain
Founded in September 2017, Qualifyze is the fastest growing 3rd party audit provider in the world. Our success builds on a one-of-a-kind digital audit platform that connects the most important stakeholders of the pharmaceutical industry: manufacturers, suppliers, and auditors. With Qualifyze, customers can solve their audit demand 100% digitally and benefit from instant pricing and high-quality audit reports. The goal is to grow into the most used audit marketplace in the world, while making supply chains more transparent and efficient. Therefore, we are constantly
looking for people to join our dynamic and multicultural team of well-educated and motivated professionals. If you want to be part of our success story, we would love to hear from you!
Our Finance team is looking for an Accounts Receivables Specialist to join our growing team and work together with our Accounting Manager on our steadily developing bookkeeping activities.
Are you eager to demonstrate your affinity for numbers and improve our bookkeeping processes with your own ideas? If so, we offer you an opportunity to have a real impact in your work and be a part of an amazing team and success story: join Qualifyze to demonstrate and expand your accounting skills.
The Finance team will depend on your strengths in important areas such as issuing customer invoices, daily bookkeeping, continuous improvement of our accounting processes and being the first point of contact for all customer issues. Below is a list of key responsibilities involved in this role :
● Supporting the accounting department by issuing our customers invoices
● Driving the dunning process by managing our debt-collection
● Being first point of contact for customer queries regarding financial services
● Being first point of contact for our sales managers
● Allocating all incoming payments and booking our bank transactions
● Supporting our Customer Success Managers during the vendor onboarding process by providing them with tax documents and master data files
● Driving continuous improvement of the accounting process with your ideas and improving our workflow.
● Support customers wherever possible to provide satisfaction with our financial services
- Degree in Business Administration or a comparable qualification
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills, attention to detail, being reliable and working independently.
- Customer and stakeholder service orientation
- Fluency in English, in both verbal and written communication
- You are a people person with good communication skills, and you enjoy building relationships